Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is powered by Octa-core Exynos 9810 Processor. It has 6 GB of RAM & Mali-G71 MP18 graphics processor, it ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications and still shows no signs of lag. The internal storage 64 GB that can be expanded to 256 GB via a microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus was launched in February 2018. This smartphone runs on Android 8 OS. This is available in more than three color options. (Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple) and it has a built-in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature. The connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities.
The cameras for this smartphone is 12 + 12 megapixel and 8 megapixels front Camera. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range imaging.
Priced at Rs. 61500 the phone is available with 64 GB of internal storage.
The smartphone has a large 3500 mAh battery to support its 6.2-inch screen with Super AMOLED display having a resolution of 1440 x 2960 at 529 ppi. The screen is protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass.
- Check out the Best Price in India for the S
- Screen Size (In Inches) 6.2 Display Technology Super AMOLED
- Screen Resolution (In Pixels) 1440 X 2560 Display
- Features Capacitive Touchscreen Pixel Density (Ppi) 529
- Scratch Resistant Glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5 To The Body
Technical details for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus:
- OS: Android
- Item Weight: 191 g
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 15.8 cm
- Connectivity technologies: Edge
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required
- Form factor: Touchscreen
- RAM: 6 GB