Xiaomi Redmi Y2 smartphone was launched in June 2018. The smartphone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display and the resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels. Redmi Y2 price in India starting from Rs. 9999.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The internal storage for this smartphone is 32GB that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The camera for the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is a dual SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity for this smartphone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope
The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery. It measures 160.73 x 77.26 x 8.10 and weighs 170.00 grams.
- 12MP + 5MP AI dual camera, AI-based Beautify 4.0
- 16MP AI-Selfie camera with LED selfie light
- 5.99″ HD+ 18:9 full-screen display
- Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- MIUI 9.5 based on Android Oreo
- 3080mAH lithium-polymer battery
- Dual SIM cards with a dedicated microSD card slot
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage expandable up to 128GB